10 Month Old Saluki Pup

Cheers lads he is my pride n joy first litter I've done for meself he bin a pleasure too own I've learned a lot from owning his sire and others I've kept hopefully I make fewer mistakes and he be better for it

Hawks due out soon so he spend week or so round her all time until they respect each other then he be out flushing for her likely lamp him later in the season when ground softens a little he ready taken three species mooching about local exercising all keep him busy enough and allow him to grow out proper whilst learning basics he fairly switched on for such a young dog hopefully he maintains his focus cos I've no hair left to loose after last uns lol

couldn't have a better start than that artic

Looking well mate ive decided ta keep myn dont think I could part with her to be honest I lyk her too much just gunna hav ta put a lot work into her hopefully come ryt atb mate[/quot

Am really pleased about that pal I sort of assumed that's what you had done they can frustrate at times but you done most the hard work now hopefully ya reap the benefits soon enough

looking good mate ,my dogs about the same stamp,you did good with this litter,be up soon for a mooch about with the pack ,atb mc ps glad your keeping the bitch top lamper, you just need a different mind set with these buggers,atb mc

Chris done an excellent job of her mate :thumbs:, every picture Ive seen of her she is beaming, he tells me he is very happy with her, his import is a stunnign bitch as well, cant wait to see em both running when we have a day out in season :yes:

Alryt lads ive waighed my bitch 2 day n shes 17 half kg would u say thats about ryt for there age atb TL

wouldnt worry bout it mate mine eat when they feel like it,somedays next to nothing others like pigs ,long way to go yet,when there exercising more theyll eat more,the heat dont help and all pups are different atb mc

• 3 weeks later...

I am over the moon with Nell she s a pleasure to have and she takes to everything she's asked like a duck to water and I am looking forward to getting her out, Shes a credit to you Rich as is the rest of the litter of what I've heard and seen of them, Ill give you a shout when I am back from work on 6th Sept.