Ever Seen A Better Example Of A 'genuine' First Cross....?

A Magnificent looking dog :yes:

he was a good looking animal so was bullseye sam otter ,another friend ofmine had another one but i cant remember the name ,i will see if i can get any pics of sam and bullseye or otter every one of them was ruthless i do not think ive seen any other crosses like them i think they where just a one off all i can say is well done to the lads that bred them outstanding it was a privege to own one :toast:

• Like 2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did Paulus take that photo?

Strangely enough......I handled punch in a show for SB when I was about 18........of couse he was the only dog like that at the whole show back then & he took 1st prize......I'll always remember,

Not a better example but a genuine first cross! And does ok for me! Honest bitch!

Posted Images

Anyone have any genuine pictures of "punch"? A mate of mine had a pup from him many years ago. She was a decent little bitch. But I never saw punch not even a picture.

Strangely enough......I handled punch in a show for SB when I was about 18........of couse he was the only dog like that at the whole show back then & he took 1st prize......I'll always remember, the judge leaning into me & saying 'you're showing the dog, not your self' lol

He was a magnifasent beast that's for sure & his first mating I was to have a pup out of him, but I let SB down on that one......young & too much on at the time.........forgot all about the dog......then all these years later, I check out the THL & the dogs a 'legend' lol

• Like 3

A Magnificent looking dog :yes:

he was a good looking animal so was bullseye sam otter ,another friend ofmine had another one but i cant remember the name ,i will see if i can get any pics of sam and bullseye or otter every one of them was ruthless i do not think ive seen any other crosses like them i think they where just a one off all i can say is well done to the lads that bred them outstanding it was a privege to own one :toast:

josh

Mackey,bosun where there ever any other litters bred off scotsmans max to greyhounds?? What bull x bitches were people using to this dog?? And do u think there is a relatively close line still worked to these early dogs?? Surely if you had few good uns early on people would kept breeding the same sort of way. Cracking pic FairPlay.