Gyr X Lanner?

SAFalconer

I do fly hawks. I have one female African Goshawk. I ask questions because I want to learn more about the sport I love. It's thanks to comments like yours that put a lot of people of the sport. I've had to deal with such things because and I hate it. I love falconry and I want learn more. If you don't have anything constructive to say on this thread rather do everyone a favour and keep quiet. I don't mean to be rude but I cant stand people how think it is stupid to ask questions. Like I said I don't want to offend anyone I'm just speaking my mind.

I do fly hawks. I have one female African Goshawk. I ask questions because I want to learn more about the sport I love. It's thanks to comments like yours that put a lot of people of the sport. I've had to deal with such things because and I hate it. I love falconry and I want learn more. If you don't have anything constructive to say on this thread rather do everyone a favour and keep quiet. I don't mean to be rude but I cant stand people how think it is stupid to ask questions. Like I said I don't want to offend anyone I'm just speaking my mind.

then look on the iff theres loads of indepth threads on most crosses,or join the sa falconry clubs theres lads on the iff could help you from your kneck of the woods,if you look you will find,myself and daughter have flown birds in sa and theres no need to ask on here theres loads of advice over there,and there not hawks there falcons ,atb mc

I didn't mean to blow a fuse. I'm just interested in the different hybrids. But I found out today hybrids and exotics are way out of my price range. I am a member of SAFA as the only way to do falconry here in SA is through them. You guys are probably right I should ask them first as the have a wealth of knowledge.

I didn't mean to blow a fuse. I'm just interested in the different hybrids. But I found out today hybrids and exotics are way out of my price range. I am a member of SAFA as the only way to do falconry here in SA is through them. You guys are probably right I should ask them first as the have a wealth of knowledge.

to be honest friend asking opinions on any bird is a waste of time,to many variables ie breeding stock,whos flying it,time and quarry flown at skill of person with bird etc,you any where near dullstrome ???

Why not change how you fly the hawk then? What do you fly her on ?

My mentor said I have to reach 30 kills using this method of hawking before I can hunt in any other way. He says it is build confidence between me and the hawk. As the birds we would hunt in the bush a quite small. My hunts at between 347g and 352g. I mainly fly her on Indian Mynahs.

to be honest friend asking opinions on any bird is a waste of time,to many variables ie breeding stock,whos flying it,time and quarry flown at skill of person with bird etc,you any where near dullstrome ???

It's always good to get an honest answer. No I don't live near Dullstroom.

It's always good to get an honest answer. No I don't live near Dullstroom.

shame i would have put you in touch with a friend who lives and flys there ,what you flying your african gos at and do you fly it on the lamp,know a lot of lads flying on the lamp out there to various quarry with the bigger birds,would like to see a pic of it atb mc