Air Riffle Rabbit,rat, Pigeon(Anything) Shooting Wanted

Laird Rake as generous as ever, you should have a fantastic time on his land, isnt it a wonderful feeling being able to go where you like without question? I can now walk for miles, safe in the knowledge that the very mention of his Lairdships name will have any pesky farmer asking who I am doffing his cap, and calling me sir, enjoy mate :rofl:

Laird Rake as generous as ever, you should have a fantastic time on his land, isnt it a wonderful feeling being able to go where you like without question? I can now walk for miles, safe in the knowledge that the very mention of his Lairdships name will have any pesky farmer asking who I am doffing his cap, and calling me sir, enjoy mate :rofl:

hi mate,u seem to no laid rake,im just worried that some one will turf me off, iv sent rake a message

Edited by paul999

Well well well. How lucky is that.

My policies extend to most of Yorkshire, due to the fact I own most of it !

My factors have been complaining lately that the employed shooters are lacking a bit in that area so your timing could not be better.

If you are in Yorkshire you can basically go anywhere where there is a rabbit problem and get stuck in (remembering to keep counts so that I can update the factors registers)

Anyone questions you, simply tell them Rake said it was OK.

:thumbs:

hi mate can u give me any locations u might have in mind bud cheers

:doh:

You`ll catch on eventually, but basically, THL takes no prisoners when it come to folk who can`t be arsed knocking doors.

Hopefully your sense of humour will save you from being pissed off when you realise folk are taking the p :yes::thumbs:

• Like 3