Sign in to follow this  

Bruce And Walker Speycaster

I bought this last year but always use my other rod comes in makers cloth bag and a plain plastic tube £230 and I'll cover postage collection also welcome walshy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By scotfalconer

View Advert Harkila pro hunter x jacket
      Harkila pro hunter x  jacket euro size 52, uk size L, green, unwanted gift, receipt as proof of purchase,purchase December 2017, mint condition , & p&p
      Advertiser scotfalconer Date 10/03/18 Price £375.00 Category Clothing and Footwear  
    • By TRAV
      View Advert hi i haveca mk1 ferret finder and collar like new in good working order 
      Advertiser TRAV Date 30/01/18 Price   Category Ferreting Equipment  
    • By TRAV
      MK1 15ft FERRET COLLARS X2
      View Advert 2x 15ft full working order, excellent condition mk1 ferret finder collars. 
      Advertiser TRAV Date 21/01/18 Price  50 for the two   Category Ferreting Equipment  
    • By The Field Hunter
      In excellent condition 
      comes with AGS 3x9 x40 Fith Gen Elite Scope and original box with silencer 
      Wanting £250 
      Collect from Lancashire 

• By Lamper121
      FOR SALE: 
      Weihrauch HW95K .177 in immaculate condition. I bought this rifle for my Son's birthday in summer however since then we have got a rimfire and it has not been touched. I have not modified or dismantled the gun at all. I have maintained in with the appropriate cleaners and pull through and it has been stored well. 
      In addition to the rifle I include some 1" scope mounts/rings, they aren't any fancy brand but they did the trick with the Hawke 3-9x50 I had on the rifle. 
      Finally I include a nearly full tin of H&N FTT's which in my experience the rifle loves as well as a pull through. 
      I'd like £220 for the lot. I'm Located near Malton in North Yorkshire however I'm willing to travel a short distance to meet a buyer if it helps. 
      PM me if interested, thanks.