Sign in to follow this  
niatron

Shooting Ferreting Perm

this will also be posted in ferreting forum

i have someone contacted me to get rid of rabbits in a horse paddock she want to move the horses in there later this year but fears for horses safety due to rabbit holes

she wants shooters or someone to ferret in the Coventry area who will get rid of rabbits and not someone who will just go there and shoot/catch a rabbit and call it a day

if you want this perm contact me and i will give you her phone number and you will be able to talk to her direct

she needs quiet guns only because of the horses and accepting the person/people will be down to her

she has had people down to her paddocks and just mucked her about so genuine people only

I'm willing to give it a go every night for rest of this week possibly next I'm working in Coventry at the minute but had to come home tonight to pick a lad up , this is right down my street as a few of my permissions are caravan sites were I have to be ultra stealth but still do a top job I can pass a number or two over for references if she likes pm me if this is what she wants I'll put my kit in van just in case

sorry guys this is a perm and she want rabbits sorted and kept down (she understands you cant get totally rid of them)

so she needs someone local, if not i could go out for a camping weekend and shoot all i see but this is more permanent the big problem she has is there are woods next to the paddock and some shooters get side tracked and go for squirrels instead so local (in traveling distance) to Coventry guys/gals only please

Edited by niatron

As I'm from County Durham and not Coventry I'm going to miss out on this " proper gutted "

if she wants to get the numbers down I can go every night this week and next week to help out until she finds the right person for job like I've said I'm working in Coventry and I'm not one for going to pub every night so end up twitching in front of the TV bored silly when I could be out doing what I do best hunting so if she is willing to give me a chance I wouldn't let here down

Hello mate I live 20 mins from coventry and hold both air rifle and Rimfire if that's any help? Working for a pest control company I can also ferret too, let me know if this wi be ok, cheers dave

this will also be posted in ferreting forum

i have someone contacted me to get rid of rabbits in a horse paddock she want to move the horses in there later this year but fears for horses safety due to rabbit holes

she wants shooters or someone to ferret in the Coventry area who will get rid of rabbits and not someone who will just go there and shoot/catch a rabbit and call it a day

if you want this perm contact me and i will give you her phone number and you will be able to talk to her direct

she needs quiet guns only because of the horses and accepting the person/people will be down to her

she has had people down to her paddocks and just mucked her about so genuine people only

I work in coventry and I am a health and safety officer by career.

I could really help this lady - pass my email on shanegrohl@gmail.com or message me for my number.

Thanks

Is the lady is still looking Coventry is within easy reach for me and my buddy, we are generally out two or three times a week, every week, not just occasionally, air, ferrets and long nets, if this sounds reasonable feel free to drop me a pm and I will happily help out.

Regards, Rob.

Sign in to follow this