Lowa Hunter Gtx Evo Extreme

Lowa mountain GtX are on sale in olive green for a hundred sheets. This at offical lowa page

Is that the olive colour that its compulsory to rub them in cow shit to make them look better :laugh::whistling:

they've come and iv got to say there brill! there to replace my lowa mountain gtx iv had for 5 years which are still water tight might i add but the hunter evo are on another level imo and a fair bit lighter. basically a big :thumbs: for lows cheers

got them from "the bushcraft store" its either that ebay or import from the U.S! not too many places have them mate! think there cheaper on ebay but i like the insurance you get when buying from a recognised store. The size 10 fit me perfect in the lowa montain and so do the hunter evo hope this helps

I will be having the new evo gtx there was a problem with my old gtx so they will be changed but the boots are brilliant best boots i have ever owned

were is the best place to get the evo gtxs from??am after a pair next week I was going to wait until thl got them in but it might take a while

I know they say comfy but what's the fit like round the top ime a bit of a fussy Cnut were boots are concerned some of the other makes are a nightmare in the high fitting any suggestions will be a help

I will be having the new evo gtx there was a problem with my old gtx so they will be changed but the boots are brilliant best boots i have ever owned

were is the best place to get the evo gtxs from??am after a pair next week I was going to wait until thl got them in but it might take a while
thl store mate best price around from my searching on the web