• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just we question folks i am wondering if 177 air rifle could kill fox with ease any feed back would be nice i have been told off a boy that it would and i want to know if it could do the job :gunsmilie:

NO!!!. I AM Getting a 17 HMR rifle rim fire and iv bin tolled that only head shots are advised so i don"t think you should be using a air rifle to try to kill them

:wallbash: :wallbash:

forgot to say it would need to be reallay close aswel 20 yards max!!!

dont come across many foxes at 20 yards or less

Shot one at less then 10 yds once, with a .22lr

This one below.

post-2857-1192479129_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frank
Guest bitsa lurcher
just we question folks i am wondering if 177 air rifle could kill fox with ease any feed back would be nice i have been told off a boy that it would and i want to know if it could do the job :gunsmilie:

what's the plan of attack then , sneek up on the fox while he is asleep and then bash him on the head with the stock end of the gun .......because shooting it with a 177 is a total waste of time

Guest bitsa lurcher
Hey Bitsa the guy didnt say he was going to do anything to a fox,....as he said he was told this and thought he would ask others opinion seeing that is what the fourm is for :wallbash:

hey lukey , i just thought i'd put him straight from the word go , before he gets tempted to try a pot shot with his 177 and possibly leave an injured fox running around .