• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fish fingers

ive a big family so lots of kitchen scraps. and orlando my dogs are in fine niick and are generally long lived. my family have allways fed the dogs on table scraps. for generations. most live till la

Vitalin....came out like it went in

Posted Images

Over here I feed my Lurcher Pro-Plan performance blend. 30% Protein, 20% fats. Before they became our sponsor I fed Eukanuba 30/20. I think all of the dogs do better on pro-Plan though the ingredients are similiar to Euk.

The best thing to do is find a 30/20 blend which gives you the results you want and stick to it. You should know after a bag or so if it agrees with your dog. As a side note Dogs don't really need or use veggies. What you feed them aside from meat, and fat is what you pick up off of the kennel floor.

ATB

Who feeds there dogs Orijen?

A few people saying how good it is so I thought I'd have a look at it, it's about 27 quid for just under half a kilo. That means for a same size bag as gain, it would cost about 800 quid!

Have I got that right???

A few people saying how good it is so I thought I'd have a look at it, it's about 27 quid for just under half a kilo. That means for a same size bag as gain, it would cost about 800 quid!

Have I got that right???

its around £63 for a 13kg bag. had mine on it. did well but their farts were often and eye watering. Taste the wild or simpsons for me. I always steered clear of high protein levels in dog food, but since trying Orijen and such like I have changed my mind. they are on high protien, grain free food all year round and get fatty lamb and minced game when they are in hard work during the season.

• Like 1

Have I got that right???

its around £63 for a 13kg bag. had mine on it. did well but their farts were often and eye watering. Taste the wild or simpsons for me. I always steered clear of high protein levels in dog food, but since trying Orijen and such like I have changed my mind. they are on high protien, grain free food all year round and get fatty lamb and minced game when they are in hard work during the season.
That sounds a bit more reasonable, I nearly had a nose bleed when I saw the prices on their website!

£63 for 13kg is still daylight robbery, and to th o p, I know you said you didn't want a dicussion as to barf v complete, but surely, the prices that are charged for complete as against barf/raw etc is absolute madness, especially given the fact that almost all completes will be recommened by vets that have shares etc in these companies, and when your dog developes some skin complaint/reaction or whatever to said completes, the vets will be rubbing their hands with glee while treating your dog and recommending an even dearer wheat/gluten/whatever free complete for your dog.