Foxes Preban

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres my single handed fox dog only way to run a dog single handed dont get me wrong you dont get as much single but you atleast you no what you have in your pen

At one time I was obsessed with catching foxes, mainly on the lamp with dogs run from a vehicle, I lived for it and over the years I got to see some top class dogs work, catching them was always the e

The big man after a hard days work lol

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

If a dog can't do it single handed, it can't be called a fox dog.

One of the best I've seen was a 21" wheaton/greyhound..

so what you are saying is if a dog is paired up and it is a good catch dog and you are doing big numbers you are saying the dog is shit even though it is a puller and not a brawler .

So your dog could only kill IF another dog was holding it?

no that is not what i am saying a good catch dog paired up you might not class it as single handed but they are worth there weight in gold when you are getting double figures ,before the ban had a couple of lads come up 2 hour drive and brought 2 dogs 1 a good catch dog and 1 a brawler in december the catch dog pulled 6 of them and the brawler caught 1 every time the catcher caught a fox it moved out of the road and the brawler finished it off seem like a good pair to me some people would say the catch dogs where shit i disagree even the brawler finished them off after the catch dog moved out of the road would you think that was single handed or doubled because the catch dog moved out of the road and the brawler finished them ?