best 4x4 make..poll

4x4 make  

279 members have voted

1. 1. makes( choose more than 1 if you want )

• toyota
    • land rover
    • mitzubishi
    • suzuki
    • diahatsu
    • nissan
    • lada
    • ford
    • jeep
    • izuzu/vauxhall
    • mercedes/unimog
    • other

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a mazda b2500 double cab pickup :icon_eek: never had a days trouble with it in five years. been up the glens of scotland following game keepers in their landrovers with their off road tyres, only problem i had was knocking the rear fog light off ( grounding the rear end) :icon_redface:

I now have goodrich mud terrain tyres and she goes everywhere :toast: and the best thing is you dont have the smell of damp smelly dogs :sick:

Lee

i voted 2 Toyota and mitzy it all depends on the hunting you would be doing mitzy in that group for driving off but mooching Toyota crew cab

my opinion :gunsmilie::big_boss:=@

oddly enough i use my hilux for off road and day to day stuff and the wifes shogun for hunting, i find the mitzy much better for driving arround the tracks shooting but the hiluxs sheer indestructablity is better for general use and offf road driving

lee :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

then for dogging ive always had subys then got a old rangerover now i have awoken and have a landcruiser 4.2 vx.goes anywhere is fast as a 2.0 legacy handles weel will all its diff locks goes anywhere. is bloody well made solid as a rock absolutly a1

Buy that man a beer, Toyota 80 series! :victory:

Anyone that says they've had them all, but sticks with landy's obviuosly hasn't had anything but, come on you must be having a laugh.

People keep banging on about Landrovers having more clearance, where the hell do they get their info from, Most of the models have nearly the same fecking clearance straight out of the factory regardless of make. ;)

Anyone that says they've had them all, but sticks with landy's obviuosly hasn't had anything but, come on you must be having a laugh.

People keep banging on about Landrovers having more clearance, where the hell do they get their info from, Most of the models have nearly the same fecking clearance straight out of the factory regardless of make. ;)

:thumbs: spot on mate my hilux pickup had more clearance ( by 3"s) than my brothers disco and sj and my mates defender all 4 motors were standard apart from 31" tyres but in general all the motors wernt to far differant from each other

lee :yes: