Want to try the Portuguese Montaria? Wildboar and Red Deer Driven hunt...
If you have a group that want to hunt in Portugal, I have one of the best and renown farms in Portugal!
- 2 Hunting days;
- 20 hunters each day;
- máx. 3 male Red Deer for the 2 days, Wildboar free and 1 female per day;
- Possibility to change 1 red deer for 1 mouflon sheep;
- Guaranteed at least 2 males at site to shoot and 10;
- breakfast and lunch in the country house;
- 2 Nights in a 5* Hotel (http://www.cshotelsa...-lago-montargil)
All this for 3000€ each hunter.
This price don't include:
- Transportation: Lisbon Airport - Montargil, Hotel to hunting farm and return, Montargil - Lisbon Airport;
- Licence fees;
- Trophy care and exportation;
The last hunt there with English Hunters: (Another organization in 2012)
If you want to experience the most exciting hunting... Contact me!