Football Predictions

Just waiting to see who the mighty Hammers sign yet before deciding on the Premiership :whistling:

But on the others.....more on hope than expectation id like to see

Wolves

Sheff Utd

Southend

Not a bad idea for a season long bet never thought of that before cheers :thumbs:

Premier league City again i suppose.

Well we got a Mexican striker who no one has ever heard of but he had 2 good games in the World Cup........only just the 12 million quid........brilliant !!!!

Back on planet earth away from West Hams boardroom, I think you will see Man

unt resume their rightful position.

Edited by WILF

My predictions for the football season will be ....

1 there will be loads of over paid prima donnas diving on the floor because somebody came within 2 foot of them ......

2 grown men will be seen on telly crying their eyes out because their team lost

3 there will be at least a dozen threads on here about who has the best football team

4 challenges will be thrown down that will never be proved or carried out

5 at least 6 players will have the most ridiculous haircut on earth

6 there will be more man hugs in one game than you would se in a year in the blue oyster bare

7 the football season will dominate the tv

8 at least three footballers will be arrested for allegedly doing something dodgy with a bird in a hotel room

9 a manager that starts the season badly will be slated but if the team do ok later on he will be a hero

10 every supporter will find a reason their team didn't do well rather than just saying they were shit

:D :D :D :D :D :D ...........

• Like 2

1 there will be loads of over paid prima donnas diving on the floor because somebody came within 2 foot of them ......

3 there will be at least a dozen threads on here about who has the best football team

6 there will be more man hugs in one game than you would se in a year in the blue oyster bare

8 at least three footballers will be arrested for allegedly doing something dodgy with a bird in a hotel room

9 a manager that starts the season badly will be slated but if the team do ok later on he will be a hero

10 every supporter will find a reason their team didn't do well rather than just saying they were shit

:D :D :D :D :D :D ...........

11 There will be people on internet forums claiming to have no interest in football.... going on football topics slagging off the worlds most popular sport.......guarenteed ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

10 every supporter will find a reason their team didn't do well rather than just saying they were shit :D :D :D :D :D :D ...........

11 There will be people on internet forums claiming to have no interest in football.... going on football topics slagging off the worlds most popular sport.......guarenteed ;)

No way that will never happen :blink: ..........

Well I'm looking forward to the first Barca v Real game......that is going to be some end to end attacking football.

Probably got 0-0 all over it...?

• Like 1

Well I'm looking forward to the first Barca v Real game......that is going to be some end to end attacking football.

Probably got 0-0 all over it...

Madrid's options in attack are bloody scarey as things stand.. :blink:

Probably got 0-0 all over it...

Madrid's options in attack are bloody scarey as things stand.. :blink:

Same wi Barca though mate......plenty goals in they games.

I'll be looking for Celtic to add a few players to beef up the side. Doubt they'll break the bank though. Annoying!!!