looking for an underkeeper possition or a position whitch will lead to or help finding

chris i was just thinking about you maybe trying to get in to elmwood collage for there pest control course untill you can get on there keepers course next season like i said your pest control cert will comr in handy dwhen you become a keeper also gives you something to fail back on chris

chris what dogs do you have at the moment and do you drive yet if so i can give you a wee some time out in the field with a bit rough shooting my clients want gives me more time to get away spotting

yes mate the business is doing great a good few bookings for this season its picking up every week lots and lots of enquires

also picking up new farms and estates for goose and pigeon shooting so yes its all going dink-dank-doo mate

anyway chris always keep faith just look at how i got my foot in the door

regards

wildfowler-2007

i didnt know about the pest control course mate but ill deffo be seing about that now ill have alook on there site and phone them the day .

im not driving just now mate or i would have loved that ! iv just got two american bulldogs a whippet and 2 jack russel's might be getting another whippet depending how he work's out and im going to be getting a dog for picking up soon eather a gwp a visla or a cocker but iv nothing for picking up just now .

its good the buisness is doing well mate !

i will do just going to keep looking and asking about till i get something .

regards kris