Sign in to follow this  
leepinkham

Permission For Land Oswestry/ Gobowen/ West Felton And Surrounding Areas

They would send there 18 yr old daughter round to hand in a bottle of Malt for a start ! :whistling:

• Like 2

Will park hall let you on there or the quad track / the show ground / local factory's / allotments at the top of chirk (by the Carboot sale)

They would send there 18 yr old daughter round to hand in a bottle of Malt for a start ! :whistling:

haha well I dont have a 18 yr old daughter but i could sort out the bottle of malt :)

Will park hall let you on there or the quad track / the show ground / local factory's / allotments at the top of chirk (by the Carboot sale)

I hav been meaning to track down the person I need to speak to for car boot and showground and as for park hall im gna check again in a couple of months my freind I go shooting with went there not long ago and was not needed but i am wonderin if a different face myt get a different response? I dont know.

Maesbury road industrial estate is worth a try as is park hall. When I used to fill the coffee and snack machines round their id always see tons of rabbits early on and often seen a few foxes round aswel. Also the rugby club

Farmers markets, or the boozer after when they have had a tot or two, I have got some good permissions over the years from places like that, and get some cards printed up, dont mention your shooting with an airgun, just ask for vermin shooting :thumbs:

vista print £4.99 for 500 posted :thumbs:

£20 by the time vat and extras and postage are added ! lol

Still worth it. I ordered 500 last night

Easy print I think it's called was another

Someone's going soft in his old age......................:yes:

:yes: :yes:

Sign in to follow this