Permission For Land Oswestry/ Gobowen/ West Felton And Surrounding Areas

Hi guys wondering if any local farmers or land owners who have a pest problem? Being rabbits, crows , rats, pidgeons etc. Currently using bsa ultra .22 non fac but with permission hoping to get a fac to help increase numbers on pests dealt with. Day or night available as I have a yukon night vision which I can use at all times of day il show respect for the land and could also help out with odd jobs as a thank you. All replys appreciated cheers. lee

I have read a few topics on here and I know how highly respected you are. You have a magnificent amount of land and for all I know you probably own land around this area. I have been knocking on lacal farm houses but they are either not interested or already have someone paying them, so they are the only person alowed on the land. Which the famer doesnt want to loose extra income which is perfectly understandable but makes it extra hard for people like me. Im really into the sport but im really startin to think if im in the right area and if I should just sell my gear?

Persevere. It WILL come good in the end.

One thing I always say is to think outside the box.

Stop asking farmers !

Orchards

Graveyard

Private gardens

Hotels

Caravan park

Playing fields

Fruit farms

Horse steadings

Museums

Colleges

Industrial parks

You name it, if there is grass, there is rabbits , so ask in the oddball places as well.

I shot 10 in the last couple of weeks in a tiny orchard next to a railway,, I`ll leave it now, and shoot more at the end of the summer,, then again in the spring.

Imagine if you had 10 places like that,, that would be your sport sorted.

• Like 2

Thanks for your reassurance and patience with me. I say farmers because thats all we have around here haha there is a couple of golf courses I can try il search the internet see if there orchards/ fruit farms around I can try

Don't go to or contact the offices. Chances are you will get some numpty who hasn't a clue what your on about and you will never get a reply.

Contact your local councillor to offer your services within the community. ( stating your insured of course ).

This could potentially open doors to all sorts of places.

:laugh: it could also slam a few doors in your face too

You have to be on the lookout every time you leave the house.

I stop teh car while I`m out and about evrytime I see something that might prove fruitfull.

Big garden ? knock on the door ! you have nothing to lose and your name gets about.

Also,, geta very basic card made up, name number, rabbits and pigeons controlled ! etc,, and leave it everytime you get a knockback.

• Like 1