• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's some great pics Ferretlove,and,don't listen to them nobs,they're just jealous,and LL aint even seen a red deer let alone know feck all about them!..........nice one!..........Martin. :clapper:

:D:victory:

Guest little_lloyd
That's some great pics Ferretlove,and,don't listen to them nobs,they're just jealous,and LL aint even seen a red deer let alone know feck all about them!..........nice one!..........Martin. :clapper:

But im sure youve seen one eh Martin :no::laugh:

My uncles a stalker ive seen a few deer in my life :tongue2:

And yes im jelous beacuse i would like to live where theres acsess to lots of free venision :laugh::laugh:

kay....what would it take to get a close-up of those ?...go on name your price...money ?...new car?...good sex....(god i hope your female)....

It will be all blurd if i zoom in any closer, , cant you see the deer or summat :) ?

kay....what would it take to get a close-up of those ?...go on name your price...money ?...new car?...good sex....(god i hope your female)....

Hey, Im not bothered if ferretlove is female or not, whats a few minutes pain for some good days sport on some reds :laugh:

Hey, Im not bothered if ferretlove is female or not, whats a few minutes pain for some good days sport on some reds :laugh:

Oi are you saying i am like a bloke :o:laugh:

Now would I ever think that :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now would I ever think that :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well its quite possible you would :laugh: