Who Holds The Power In This Country?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget the prime minister, forget the queen, It's the media that really holds the power. The media has the power to make or break anything. Clever editing can make even Jack the ripper sound like a ph

The media hold power because the vast majority of people are thick as shit enough to take everything they see at face value !

Not strictly true with regard to the hunting ban most of the general public immediately think of fox hunting since fox are not generally eaten why would it be wrong for the average person to disagree?

Posted Images

This country is run by the same people who run the rest of the World,Elite family Bloodlines,Private Banking Cartels.Media owners etc etc .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

I'm guessing your ayran bloodline brethren have some sort of 'final solution' lined up to deal with the jews then? Worked well last time some nazi arsehole tried it...

How rude, ah yes your the plank that told me to go and tell that to the black lads serving in the British army are you not? Never mind quisling, if I valued your opinion I might be offended, but I dont :bye:

A lot of guys on here have said that the media run the country. Well it's the idiots that buy the papers and believe what they read, then vote accordingly that control the way the country is run. How many of you that blame the media still buy a paper. Don't come up with the usual excuse ' I only buy it for the sport' because even if you do you are still supporting the media. If you blame the media stop supporting it. Don't buy a paper.

• Like 1

I'm guessing your ayran bloodline brethren have some sort of 'final solution' lined up to deal with the jews then? Worked well last time some nazi arsehole tried it...

How rude, ah yes your the plank that told me to go and tell that to the black lads serving in the British army are you not? Never mind quisling, if I valued your opinion I might be offended, but I dont :bye:

He worked for the BBC,I think that says it all.

• Like 2

Forget the prime minister, forget the queen, It's the media that really holds the power. The media has the power to make or break anything. Clever editing can make even Jack the ripper sound like a philanthropist. In my opinion it has gone too far, they need curbing.

No political party will do it though as they need them on side. If the media came out in favour of hunting, the ban would be repealed pretty quickly. The people of this country are on the whole sheep, they like being told what to do, and how to think. Saves them working things out for themselves!

Thoughts?

TC

The media hold power because the vast majority of people are thick as shit enough to take everything they see at face value !

• Like 4

Also aswell as controlling the papers they also control the Television and the news making sure "we" only see what they want us too. Most people believe all they read in the papers and see in the news ,because they refuse to believe that them who govern us would tell us lies and deceive us.

Edited by MickC