Which Is The Best Place For Goose Shooting ?

The first year they released the white tailed eagles one was in the field at the back of house .....we went to get the wardens at the wildlife centre to show them ...big impressive bird I see them most years I had a pair on my shoot just north of the town but imo there is no need for them in such a heavily populated area a bird like that could do some damage if hungry .....just another apex predator being introduced and cared for by the rspb ....give me a shout next time your up this way and I will take you to some spots that only the locals no about :thumbs:

Edited by MIK

when did I say it shot in Montrose we don't. lad i.am old enough to be your dad son.

Or grandad !........lol........alright Les, you still got the jay for me ?

Bell

when did I say I have shot in Montrose .I have not were we shoot takes us 5 hours it was a old pals permission he died not long back we now have the land .I cant go this year but my mates are going.i will stick to shooting down here I,am home in 15 mins..they also have some roe deer to shoot thay are also on my door step so why bother coming up there lad