Poorly Finger

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it`s a wonder the threads not been deleted for being to graphic,and containing racist comments ,time yet I spose

Fair enough Matt. I don't think you'll often find me whinging about the site tbh... Truth be known I got more too worry about than the running of a web site.   Your right people have got the choice

just for the record it was a photo of a cut finger /hand with no other content that would offend ...

Posted Images

A cut finger is a big NO NO !?

FFS have you seen the fox shooting gallery !!

just seen it wtf fooks going on

I suppose realism comes in many different forms butt.

to those that cant make up there own minds .. ;)

Ffs take it my finger was to graphic for THL............ fcuk me give your heads a wobble at the top ffs....

If yous would sort out the edit botton id of done it my self with a simple message

It's pathetic beyond belief mate.. :blink: ..google cut finger and see what images pop up there.. this place is quickly becoming somewhere i don't like bothering with anymore..and believe it or not face book seem's a better option these day's..sad but true..

• Like 2

Ffs take it my finger was to graphic for THL............ fcuk me give your heads a wobble at the top ffs....

If yous would sort out the edit botton id of done it my self with a simple message

It's pathetic beyond belief mate.. :blink: ..google cut finger and see what images pop up there.. this place is quickly becoming somewhere i don't like bothering with anymore..and believe it or not face book seem's a better option these day's..sad but true..

Just can't see how anyone could be offended by a cut finger..??

Mad!!

• Like 1

Just can't see how anyone could be offended by a cut finger..??

Mad!!

I've not really had anything to do with this one, but I would suspect that if a 'playful' member had posted a picture of a cut finger, and deliberately made it look like a penis, it may be deemed to be against the new rules?

Whatever :no:

Is it really worth all this fuss?

This is a hunting site, not a youth club. Perhaps if folks don't like the site they could stop logging in rather than constantly posting threads designed purely to provoke a reaction?

Just a thought folks :thumbs:

So iam a playful member am I? My finger looked nothing like dick I can asure you

I anit fussed. But certainly have noticed a change within this place over the last few weeks and imo it anit for the better

• Like 1