Back Out

I was wondering about going lamping and with Saturday being the longest day i plumped for Sunday night about 11 pm i got restless and made a move i booked in for 11.30 got my job number and said i will be here till 6 am them im thinking wtf did i say that for . We did a lap and the rabbits where very scares we got 7 and im hearing a wee voice i said i would be out till 6am here :hmm::blink: and im thinking with it being a great day weather wise they have been out all day when its been quiet and tonight a no show ,We did another lap go a few more then there was a few drops of rain at 4am and we saw a few more and once the dawn came in there was a few about . We got two pigeons and a magpie we could of made a good bag of pigeons and jackdaws but i need to check they want them shot, ended up at 5.50 with forty and by the time we had stowed the gear away it was 6.00 am finishing time

altAsMz6uJOtfO61U2C-S11TUtjjx9L81JgI_0CJ

• Like 4

I was wondering about going lamping and with Saturday being the longest day i plumped for Sunday night about 11 pm i got restless and made a move i booked in for 11.30 got my job number and said i will be here till 6 am them im thinking wtf did i say that for . We did a lap and the rabbits where very scares we got 7 and im hearing a wee voice i said i would be out till 6am here :hmm::blink: and im thinking with it being a great day weather wise they have been out all day when its been quiet and tonight a no show ,We did another lap go a few more then there was a few drops of rain at 4am and we saw a few more and once the dawn came in there was a few about . We got two pigeons and a magpie we could of made a good bag of pigeons and jackdaws but i need to check they want them shot, ended up at 5.50 with forty and by the time we had stowed the gear away it was 6.00 am finishing time

Good numbers Robert..... :thumbs:

Working the night shift.

Nice bag. As per usual :thumbs:

Aye i do three night shifts a fortnight now the bloody rabbits are turning the days off into nightshifts

Good numbers Robert..... :thumbs:

Theres loads about rossco and im getting my share in case myxi flattens them

What does everyone do with large bags like this ?

Fill three freezer's and feed twelve ferrets during the summer months and maybe give dogger some save him driving the country roads looking for road kill :tongue2::laugh::whistling:

• Like 2

What does everyone do with large bags like this ?

gut, skin and sell to the butcher for £2.50 a pop!

If I got that kind of cash I could retire LOL