Dog's for Falconry

Guest shaheen

Gsp & a Hungarian Vizsla :thumbs:

Any photo's whilst in the "field"?

Shaheen

Ive been looking Shaheen, but nothing worth posting :no: I find im watching the birds and the dog and dont take pics when the chance is there. Ive lots of them just about the place but not really out hawking.

Guest shaheen
i am useing a border terrier the now but i am hopeing to get an english pointer next seasion to work under my falcons

atb

fraser

Hope you dont mind me asking but which Longwing's do you fly?

Edited by shaheen
Guest shaheen
My friend uses Long haired Dachunds.

The same as Ted Moritz with her Harris's in the USA, :thumbs: .Does the Harris just follow on whilst the Min Dach work's the cover?,or is game flushed then the hawk slipped?

Cheers

Shaheen

Edited by shaheen
My friend uses Long haired Dachunds.

The same as Ted Moritz with her Harris's in the USA, :thumbs: .Does the Harris just follow on whilst the Min Dach work's the cover?,or is game flushed then the hawk slipped?

Cheers

Shaheen

Hawk follows the hunter and dogs.But the dogs will follow the bird if it gose ahead on a bolt. By seeing it or listing to the bells. It is really somthing watching bird and dog work together.

ashgar sakeret and will be flying a prri 3/4 scottish 1/4 shaheen from ym owne stok and hopefulay a jyrkin aswel i am going to be breeding falcons for a liveing

atb

fraser

Don't expect to get rich on it Fraser!! been there and done that mate :thumbs:. sometimes it can be pretty unrewarding when a breeding season goes tits up......

Cheers

Jasper