Top Bit Of Advice You Would Give

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't fear making the wrong choice, hesitation is a weakness of the intelligent. Better to take the wrong action and look foolish than take no action and regret it.

anything with tits or wheels is going to cost you money.........

Learn to spell ...........

explore all the free attractions/magnificent landscapes in your country... you dont need to get on a plane to have a day out as a couple or with the family...

many folk dont appreciate what they have on their own doorstep or a short drive away.

• Like 2

Mine is a long story, but I promise you it's worth the read.

A young man asked a guru "How do I become successful?"

The Guru replied, "If you really want to be successful meet me on the beach at 4am tomorrow."

The next day the young man turns up all suited and booted on the beach. He finds the guru in shorts and tshirt.

The Guru says "Walk out with me into the sea." Then turns his back and walks knee deep into the sea.

The young man can't help but think, I want to learn to be successful, I don't want to play lifeguard. But he relents and walks into the sea with the Guru, to knee depth.

The Guru then asks, "Do you really want to be successful?" To which the young man agreed that he did. "Then walk with me." The Guru replied.

They walk out until the water is shoulder depth, when the Guru turns and asks the young man whether he still wanted to be successful? Again the young man relented that he did want to be successful. So they walked out a little further still. This time until the young man's feet were not able to touch the bottom of the sea bed.

At that moment, the Guru grabs the young man and pulls him underwater. He holds the young man under water, without allowing him to take a big breath of air. The young man was kicking and swigging, trying to free himself from the old man's grip, and get back up into the air to breath.

The Guru calmly held the young man fully underwater while he was kicking and writhing in agony. 1 minute had passed and the young man was starting to get weak.

After a minute and a half the Guru dragged the young man up into the air and allowed him to breath. He gasped out loud, filling his lungs with the precious air he was lacking.

When they had returned together to the beach, the Guru calmly turned around and said "When you want to be successful as much as you wanted to breath back there. Then you will be successful."

Mine would have to be, Never take advice from someone you dont know on the internet. Oh yeah, and dont take sweets off strangers..

where is youre sense of adventure? always take sweets from strangers and if they offer you drugs say thankyou as drugs are expensive :laugh:

• Like 5

Never let your Women know how much money you have or she'll spend it.

Dont deal with Arabs.

Black people are about a 1000 years behind.

Buy a Toyota.

Don't let anyone know your Hot spots what ever it may be .

Keep your mouth shut.

Be wary of foreign lingo.

What goes in will come out.

Act simple.

Act broke.

Edited by BOLSTER
  • Like 2

when taking a dump,put some toilet paper in first it stops splash back

That's the kind of info that changes your life! haha

Having said that....will probably still try it.

Anyway....Live life like you're going to die. Because you will.

Edited by RemyBolt