A Nicer Place

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You, ll never be able to leave Pip behind , that club foot leaves a trail Stevie Wonder could follow .

No doubt Matt will be along with a patronising post followed by a padlock.

Don't know about emotional, but one thing is clear reading through this ,   Matt and moxy I'm at a olds why you were given mod status. Your attitudes and the way you bait members is pretty plain to

Posted Images

The advertisers pulled the plug on anything offensive.

If the adverts pay for a chunk of the site, you keep them sweet, simples.

TBH there was some amount of utter shite being posted. Quicker THL gets back to being a hunting site the better.

In fact, when I get home, I might shoot a deer and tell you all about it.

• Like 3

TBH there was some amount of utter shite being posted. Quicker THL gets back to being a hunting site the better.

In fact, when I get home, I might shoot the old deer and tell you all about it.

Touch :D

In fact, when I get home, I might shoot a deer and tell you all about it.

:laugh: :laugh:

Its really this simple lads. Don't post images and avatars containing semi nudity, tits, etc and keep things straight with regard to crude sexual jokes, racism ,etc.

That is it, not a massive ask, no ones life is going to be adversely affected by it..

BUT some are like dogs with a bone and will not let it lie, I don't know why. The same people will try to destroy every sensible thread to nothing.

So I removed some members, due to post after post of basically being a forum troll, with pointless replies, as personally I just do not have time for people like this. They make a rod for there own back.

Now if anyone else is not happy and wants to keep on and on with ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC POSTS go for it, but you will be removed.

Its really this simple lads. Don't post images and avatars containing semi nudity, tits, etc and keep things straight with regard to crude sexual jokes, racism ,etc.

That is it, not a massive ask, no ones life is going to be adversely affected by it..

BUT some are like dogs with a bone and will not let it lie, I don't know why. The same people will try to destroy every sensible thread to nothing.

So I removed some members, due to post after post of basically being a forum troll, with pointless replies, as personally I just do not have time for people like this. They make a rod for there own back.

Now if anyone else is not happy and wants to keep on and on with ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC POSTS go for it, but you will be removed.

No jokes, no bad language........its like being back in school.

• Like 2

You are right Johnny. Just like being back at school, with a little gang of girls in the corner of the playground constantly bitching about the rules....

Now for goodness sake take the hint folks :yes:

Nothing major is going on, but Ian is simply asking members to try and remember that what they think is acceptable behaviour may not be acceptable to everyone else on the web.

Carry on enjoying the banter, sharing anecdotes and generally having a good time; just bear in mind the requirements set out by the boss eh? :yes:

genuine question pm if you prefer,but is banter now to be avoided ? and where dose "stirring" banter and trolling become a no no ? Like I say genuine question and not trying to piss you off anymore than you already are :thumbs:

*wrote this before I read Matt's post *

genuine question pm if you prefer,but is banter now to be avoided ? and where dose "stirring" banter and trolling become a no no ? Like I say genuine question and not trying to piss you off anymore than you already are :thumbs:

No banter is not to be avoided , the rules are at the top of the general section.... I'm at a loss as to why this is not sinking in, surely its not that difficult to understand.

You are right Johnny. Just like being back at school, with a little gang of girls in the corner of the playground constantly bitching about the rules....

Nothing major is going on, but Ian is simply asking members to try and remember that what they think is acceptable behaviour may not be acceptable to everyone else on the web.

Carry on enjoying the banter, sharing anecdotes and generally having a good time; just bear in mind the requirements set out by the boss eh? :yes:

Is it acceptable behaviour for a moderator to alter a members profile, then to refuse to answer the members question as to who did it, and other mods to belittle him ?

Respect and behaviour is a two way street.

No banter is not to be avoided , the rules are at the top of the general section.... I'm at a loss as to why this is not sinking in, surely its not that difficult to understand.

So just to clarify......... No sexual, crude, explicit, nude/naked content?

Is that in thee one post or not at all? And is there any leeway with regards to this? :laugh::hmm:

I think most get what the ask is, but don't get why it is asked that's all. :thumbs:

Is it acceptable behaviour for a moderator to alter a members profile, then to refuse to answer the members question as to who did it, and other mods to belittle him ?

Respect and behaviour is a two way street.

question was answered i assume you have not read the whole thread