Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

Dont be fooled by him or the other bloke ,they are in it to squeal .Legally i was told i couldnt name him linked to a user name but Dymented is right .He talks the talk mind but dosnt do anything with the dog .Not sure of the legal side of a pic on here but the link has one i think .

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

About time I put my tuppenny worth in, I too know MW, I had him at my house, I too had a raid and dogs seized . Would I say it was MW ? in all honesty I still couldn't say with 100% certainty. The thing is although I caught him out bullshiting a dozen times or so he never struck me as a grass, a bullshiter yes a grass ? I also know a lad that's been out with him with the bullx's and from what I was told about his actions he's no RSPCA lol.

The moral of the story is don't mix outside your circle of trusted friends.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

I'd also like to add, he's telling a hell of a lot of lads that he's been out digging with me and tagging me on FB "I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN DIGGING WITH MW "

Just another harmless bit of bullshit bigging himself up ?

• Like 1

Too late, 2 bitches taken for ten weeks. I was looking at a life time ban and or loosing my house on legal fees.

I dug 2 fox, had full written permission and despatched both foxes with a shotgun.....but missed a third lol. Both bitches were taken to vet the very next morning ( it was late when I finished) and they had over five years of history at the same vets and others.

I did all the leg work for the defence, look after the legalities as best you can and it should work out for you in the end. Both bitches returned after ten weeks, kennel cough and over weight but not the horror stories I've seen on here.

I was bombarded with messages asking for pups from MW, I let him have two, from two different litters. My thinking was he had a decent dog in Jack and knew lads I knew, if you don't put an olive branch out in this world every now and again then no one would get a start, it was a chance I was given many years ago and I was trying to help someone in his route to success. NEVER AGAIN !!

• Like 1

Older and wiser now mate, should of known better lol. I was on the point of knocking it all on the head and thought I'd give a chance to someone else ? He's just pushed on my retirement, I'd like to stop when it suites me not them.

• Like 1

The Showing & Selling side of the Terrierworld,I.M.O. is the gate way path for alot of these Characters ,saddle up to someone at a show,ease their way in, Flip a few Burgers.Likewise whilst buying get close to a Yard ..ease a path got one of your Stock so you might try help out ..as has been said..

• Like 3