That's It. I'm Off .....

Noodles on. Fresh pint of my own, rather delectable stout. Then, one click and I have the next episode of Game of Thrones all lined up!

Life can be So f**king sweet! :boogy:

Thanks, all for ye distraction and entertainment.

Back in the later morning!

Loving it, Malters! It really Has lived up to all the hype!

The Hound; " Before I have to eat every chicken in the f**king house! " had me in tears!

That must have been 4/4 I watched last night? Some f**king twists in it, eh?! F**k me! Can't trust Any bugger!

Another one tonight then :yes: Gives me something to Really f**king look forward to!

• Like 1

Smithie; Thanks! Yeah. I'm for ever hearing about this Vikings. And I'm always in need of a Good, good long series to get involved in. That's definitely going to be my next :yes:

FODRN; I have Netflix. Hardly look at it, these days, because I tend to go to Watch Series instead. WS is free. But, for €7.00 a month, I'd never bother to cancel 'Flix. It's still handy for some daft, brain blancmange horror film, or what ever. When I just want to mong out between the breath taking stuff ;)

Vikings is good but not in the same league as game of thrones ........

Some things just can't be touched ;)

Thought baw was threatening to leave thl there again when i read the topic heading.

:D No! Not at all, mate. In fact, it wasn't till I found this thread again, this morning, that I realised how it might have read.

I'd just been sat in here, much of last night, and was really just thinking out loud. I'd been having a great time and simply typed ~ as ye might say in a pub;

" Right, lads. I'm off. Things to do. See ye tomorrow. "

And, here I am. Obviously ;)

Never watched game of thrones, intact i couldn't even tell you what it's about lol, no really one for watching the goggle box.

You a book reader mate? The books the TV series are based on are immense and all. :thumbs: