Little Hunters First Rabbit

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sean(vislauk) called to mine to day for a cuppa and said he was going to go to the farm so i said i would go to and take little hunter with us as most of you know he is my grandson and have not been o

More

Nice one, Mac!   It's good to see him getting his hands dirty too, you kill it, you clean it!

Posted Images

Nice read Mac as always. Well done little hunter.

ATB :thumbs:

Cheers bud he is well happy and is all ready asking when are we going out next atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Once he's got the bug, he'll want be out all the time. We all have the bug. :thumbs::tongue2::thumbs:

I know i want to be out all the time. But my perm has nothing running about apart from dear. And I work too much so I only get out once or twice a month.

ATB

• Like 1

Weather permitting I'm goin out tommorow . Fac rifles. Will be hopefully doing a write up in the fac section but would like to do a write up in this section too thanks too guys like Big Mac and crew it's the most interesting part of the forum and had the best hunting tales IMO

• Like 2

Weather permitting I'm goin out tommorow . Fac rifles. Will be hopefully doing a write up in the fac section but would like to do a write up in this section too thanks too guys like Big Mac and crew it's the most interesting part of the forum and had the best hunting tales IMO

Your more than welcome to share your outings in this forum. Not a problem :thumbs:

PT get your outings put on this sec,every one starts with an air rifle before moving on and thanks for the comments.

Darryl there far and few between mate i can count on two hands how many i can see on the hole farm mixy and me have wiped them out bad atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: