Anyone Know This Scum Bag

I didn't watch the video all the way through.

Seen his like way too often, a self opinionated,. . . . . bully.. . . . . with a far inflated sense of his own ability and worth.

That dog is not trained, and its unlikely to get there in his hands. And I have no idea why he is videoing himself acting in such a manner toward it?

Unfortunately the internet provides a forum for these kind of people. Easy for them to spout that shite in an empty field, to a camera.

Hopefully those who watch him can see just how much of a fat, fool he is.

I cannot stand a bully, be they a bully of other people or of animals.

spot on jai :thumbs:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the older ive got the more ive come to realise violence makes up for lack of knowledge ,atb mc

Well mate if you think that's being hard on a dog then fair enough. I can 100% tell you there's many a field trial champion out there that's had that and much, much worse every day.

I didn't watch the video all the way through.   Seen his like way too often, a self opinionated,. . . . . bully.. . . . . with a far inflated sense of his own ability and worth.   That dog is not

Seen his like way too often, a self opinionated,. . . . . bully.. . . . . with a far inflated sense of his own ability and worth.

That dog is not trained, and its unlikely to get there in his hands. And I have no idea why he is videoing himself acting in such a manner toward it?

Unfortunately the internet provides a forum for these kind of people. Easy for them to spout that shite in an empty field, to a camera.

I get some of your points but i didnt see a bully i seen a forceful harsh physical correction but not a bully if he was standing over the dog verbally shouting and screaming at it and physically knocking the dog when the dog was cowering and you could see the dog was distressed yes i would see a bully but i didnt see that imo the only thing i seen that was not for me was the picking up by the ears he could of lifted it a better way if he had done that would there of been this thread ????

I get some of your points but i didnt see a bully i seen a forceful harsh physical correction but not a bully if he was standing over the dog verbally shouting and screaming at it and physically knocking the dog when the dog was cowering and you could see the dog was distressed yes i would see a bully but i didnt see that imo the only thing i seen that was not for me was the picking up by the ears he could of lifted it a better way if he had done that would there of been this thread ????

Yip there would still have been this thread. Why? Because this is THL and everyone likes to comment, whether it's constructive or not.

Oh and because the guys fat and more likely a shooter then he would obviously know nothing....lol

Yip there would still have been this thread. Why? Because this is THL and everyone likes to comment, whether it's constructive or not.

Oh and because the guys fat and more likely a shooter then he would obviously know nothing....lol

:laugh: well i guess there is that

As said I don't condone his method, but I still would say the dog wasn't fazed in the slightest.

There will be a lot of dogs out there ruined by heavy handling.

I wonder how many dogs though have ended up in pounds up and down the country or even worse pts through not being leaned on so to speak.

All dogs are different, a stern word or growl might be adequate in most cases but I personally know of dogs which would have been liabilities if a harder hand hadn't been administered.

• Like 2

Now lab. . . . . you know i'm not like that.

And no, I see nowt wrong with scruffing a dog and putting it in its place. Seen my old man do it with plenty of spaniels.

But there is a lot more to that blokes mannerisms that says bully and idiot to me. . . . than the ear picking up. . . . . . although thats the cherry.

Now lab. . . . . you know i'm not like that.

And no, I see nowt wrong with scruffing a dog and putting it in its place. Seen my old man do it with plenty of spaniels.

But there is a lot more to that blokes mannerisms that says bully and idiot to me. . . . than the ear picking up. . . . . . although thats the cherry.

Not aimed at you or anyone in particular mate. Just saying how this place is.

Apart from his annoying twang..( hehehe) I really can't see what the problem is. He hasn't battered the dog and he talks about what he is doing and why he is doing it.

Tbh any of these home made videos are pretty cringeworthy at best.

• Like 1

For my part, I don't think lifting a dog up by it's ears, or scruff is a good Idea. Damage to the tissue, and nerves may result. But when teaching place/down. It's common to pick the dog up give a correction of some sort (I use ass over tea kettle) then placing them back where they belong. Later a simple bump with the e-collar is used. Then they have it and you move on. It's important to remember that a solid down can save a dogs life when someone is shooting at a low flying bird.

I liked that little dog.

I wonder if a Alfa dog in a pack worries wether he rags a upstart taking the piss, by the neck ear shoulder etc.??

The dog showed no fear of his hands & was showing keenness to please. All dogs are different, some you just raise your voice too & they go in a sulk, others are the complete opposite & need treated differently..

Iv never known a dog that's been trained along similar lines to have any extra issues with ears compared to a dog that has been trained differently. Gundogs / trialingdogs the length & breadth of the country are trained along them lines, & I'd like to see some of the posters on here, go to a trail & point out which dogs have been trained this way & which haven't, by looking for signs of ear irritation, deafness or fear of there handler.

• Like 1