Best Boots And Clothes For Out Digging

its a great coat hareydave! loadsa vents for when too warm good pockets for the barryvox and head torch and very neat fit....

Trousers are same too and great pockets aswell tobacco tin and the like... brambles dont even flinch coat nor trousers and dont have to hold the bag up when in tricky barbed wire ..... i hate camo gear when out pest controlling! im on permissioned ground working well within the law so dont have too look like im a walking tree...... :thumbs:

Alright stop.end. Are yiu still using this jacket. Was looking at it there on line and was thinking about making a purchase

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trackys and a nice pair of nike airmax just in case i have to do a runner

Tried most of the deerhunter stuff succumbing to their marketing over many a season and their defo not for me! they take no abuse.... solognac 500 v hunt jacket and trousers.... the whole jacket and

is them crieffs noisey known my luck balls would be hanging out them at the first fence

• 2 weeks later...

My local surplus place has a container with every item £5 so most of my hunting clothes come out of there,just have a rummage untill I find what I want.

Only thing I can't get there is a warm waterproof coat in my size for some reason!

So I've got a ridgeline coat instead.

Can't go wrong with the ex army gear.