• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?..

right lads have,nt been using the catties for a while through ill health as my hands and shoulders have been in a bad way,so feeling a bit better took the catty on a walk this morning with the dogs,sh

Lol nice one tyla, feel lost with out mine on a mooch with muts. Heres one I shot earlier.

Posted Images

Nice shoot'n Tex... :thumbs:

Baz, I don't think this section is dying, I firmly believe that it really can go from strength to strength BUT 'you pult boys' have got to make it so.... You know how it works. It's in your hands. :yes:

Make the forum and the season tie in. What to shoot when and when to down tools and start to talk all about forks, bands and the gear you use, if you get my drift... Almost moderate yourselves, its your section, you can make it what you want and, from a Mod perspective, we simply weed out anything detrimental or illegal. That's all we want to do anyway.

I hope it all goes and grows well... :victory: I'll be watching... :yes:

found this from a while back. obviously taken on permission and in season. also the photo was only taken as light faded they were shot in the day as needed by the general licence (just for the members with their cursor on the report button)

12mm lead and blue asda bands

2014-05-16213229-1-1_zpsae4531ea.jpg

• Like 1

right lads have,nt been using the catties for a while through ill health as my hands and shoulders have been in a bad way,so feeling a bit better took the catty on a walk this morning with the dogs,shot this woody in a tree and it fell into long nettley grass and my young bull x went in and got it hence its a bit scragged :laugh: i also shot a maggie chick but just left that where it dropped :yes:

IMG_04751_zpsb34d5762.jpg

Edited by pip1968
  • Like 4

right lads have,nt been using the catties for a while through ill health as my hands and shoulders have been in a bad way,so feeling a bit better took the catty on a walk this morning with the dogs,shot this woody in a tree and it fell into long nettley grass and my young bull x went in and got it hence its a bit scragged :laugh: i also shot a maggie chick but just left that where it dropped :yes:

you been killing with my old catty ged lol

yes kev first time out in a while i had it out the other week and ws just getting used to it again but this morning i was hitting everything i shot at

• Like 1

yes kev first time out in a while i had it out the other week and ws just getting used to it again but this morning i was hitting everything i shot at

good good its got harder round hear they know when i am out :laugh:

hi all the catty seen is not dying its growing i make slings and shoot them every day the is plenty of groups on face book aswel as this ..gypsy sling.. the catapult lounge .g.c. u.k .. ukca i shoot in catty comps aswell as hunt with my catty been from a travling family cattys are my passion and will never fade .. be worth a look on face book lasds or add me on fb