Been Out Again Tonight...

Been out again :D

My missis is away with the kids for a week so I'm out everyday this week:)

I didn't go down to my perm tonight until about 6ish..

Got set up in front of the squirrel feeder for an hour or so..no action there though so moved into one of the many paddock fields.

Saw a few rabbits but most where way out of range so I decided to go back to the van and have a little break, sitting at the van just messing about with my kit I noticed the land owner on re way over...?

Got out (still in full ghillie suite) and walked over for a chat, she asked me to help feed and water the horses so I obliged...gotta keep the land owner happy:)

Turns out it was a good move as she's noticed that the rabbit numbers are dropping and asked me to shoot on another one of her small holdings.

She said this other one is riddled, I'm off in the morning to meet her there and check it out:)

Anyway after sorting out the horses, goats and chickens I thought I'd go sit back at the feeder for an hour or so before it got dark...

Sat there for 20 min or so, out popped a bunny right next to my 35 yard zero target:) ...touch...no need to laze it :)

post-73149-140053911568_thumb.jpg

Did have it to hand though as always..

After that it was to dark to shoot really so I decided I'd have a bash with the NS50...saw loads of rabbits as I walked around checking the fields but range finding is hard using that lol...

I ended up using the side parallax to get it Chrystal clear then used my phone to read the side wheel :)

After a few missed bunnies I got the hang of it and drilled one in the back of the head at around 38-40 yards...rolled it over in the spot with only a slight leg twitch...

post-73149-140053905599_thumb.jpg

By this time it was pitch black an I didn't fancy gutting the rabbit in the dark, I'd already gutted the first rabbit in the daylight but thought I'd just give both bunnies to the land owners cats that live in the barn...semi wild, so you do have to be abit carful of them...

Well that's it from me tonight guys...

Take care

Pelletpower.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...