• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dinny bother.....no c**ts interested...lol

I think taking game out of season is as good a reason as any, let a loan advertising it for the world to see. If you need to do that, keep it to yourself.

Your right everyone does think your boring along with a few other choice words

So a thread was started by a mod last night, and ok it had some fair comments, but IMO it should've been locked and pinned and that be it, its not open for discussion that's the rules deal with it. instead it was left to run and I believe the reason for that was to allow a mod to obtain reason to ban/suspend said members. Effectively baiting them, he was in and out the thread all night why wait till stupid o'clock when there's no one else around then remove it? He also said he doesn't make the rules the system does and he just punishes accordingly, which again is fair enough providing he is willing to enforce it without discrimination and is fair. Now that said, a certain member, got accused of reporting threads that got the original thread started wether or not he did I don't know, I do know however he didn't see any reason why certain members were removed I also know the same member said he was going to report every thread that he could find reason to, the same member also called a member thick see rule 5 of site rules, and then posted private pm's between him and one of the suspended members, again breaking site rules see rule 6. Yet no ban or suspension was enforced here? So that's where we are at, rules for some, rules for others and some abusing their authority just because the don't 'like' what they read. I've named no one here, but you know whom you are. :thumbs:

Also can I ask why all comments on my status update were removed and it hidden? Again you know who you are, there was nothing untoward, you just didn't like what you were reading and again used your authority where it was not needed nor wanted.

So a thread was started by a mod last night, and ok it had some fair comments, but IMO it should've been locked and pinned and that be it, its not open for discussion that's the rules deal with it. instead it was left to run and I believe the reason for that was to allow a mod to obtain reason to ban/suspend said members. Effectively baiting them, he was in and out the thread all night why wait till stupid o'clock when there's no one else around then remove it? He also said he doesn't make the rules the system does and he just punishes accordingly, which again is fair enough providing he is willing to enforce it without discrimination and is fair. Now that said, a certain member, got accused of reporting threads that got the original thread started wether or not he did I don't know, I do know however he didn't see any reason why certain members were removed I also know the same member said he was going to report every thread that he could find reason to, the same member also called a member thick see rule 5 of site rules, and then posted private pm's between him and one of the suspended members, again breaking site rules see rule 6. Yet no ban or suspension was enforced here? So that's where we are at, rules for some, rules for others and some abusing their authority just because the don't 'like' what they read. I've named no one here, but you know whom you are. :thumbs:

Also can I ask why all comments on my status update were removed and it hidden? Again you know who you are, there was nothing untoward, you just didn't like what you were reading and again used your authority where it was not needed nor wanted.

and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :laugh:

Exactly the reply I expected.

Exactly the reply I expected.

:laugh:

I think Ross is trying to be serious Paulus....you should do the same....???

• Like 1

:lol:

Funniest thing I've read in ages :lol:

Keep it up Ross; at this rate everyone will think you are boring, not just me :lol:

Funniest thing I've read in ages :lol:

Keep it up Ross; at this rate everyone will think you are boring, not just me :lol:

Your right everyone does think your boring along with a few other choice words :thumbs:

• Like 4

Enjoy the section guys, and remember the law of this land and the requirement to respect other members.

I think we've all heard enough of the whining for now. If members have an issue, either get some counselling, or drop whoever a PM.

In the meantime, crack on with the catapult sport.