Duck Head Shot At 50 Yards

so a thread gets posted by a mod for everyones attention who shoot cattapults or does a bit of selling and post pictures of what theyve shot so why have good members been banned who contributed to a section that was tbh going nowhere at the start but is now one of the best sections on here :yes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dinny bother.....no c**ts interested...lol

I think taking game out of season is as good a reason as any, let a loan advertising it for the world to see. If you need to do that, keep it to yourself.

Your right everyone does think your boring along with a few other choice words

so a thread gets posted by a mod for everyones attention who shoot cattapults or does a bit of selling and post pictures of what theyve shot so why have good members been banned who contributed to a section that was tbh going nowhere at the start but is now one of the best sections on here :yes:

let me think...............................classifieds not in the classifieds, game taken out of season, arguing like 10 year olds playing marbles in the play ground and general dick measuring. apart from that i agree :laugh:

let me think...............................classifieds not in the classifieds, game taken out of season, arguing like 10 year olds playing marbles in the play ground and general dick measuring. apart from that i agree :laugh:

it wasnt that bad paulus who wants to go in the classifieds to buy a catty i never really look in their tbh and i bet the the snitching rat doesnt even shoot a catty and just pops in to stir up shit,i bet its the same person who got me banned

it wasnt that bad paulus who wants to go in the classifieds to buy a catty i never really look in their tbh and i bet the the snitching rat doesnt even shoot a catty and just pops in to stir up shit,i bet its the same person who got me banned

no point in having a classified section if its not used, would you post about catapults in the lurcher section :hmm:

cant find the topic has it been removed ?

theres good lads in the catty section

but have noticed myself one or two

pulling people up on what they think is right or wrong

it has been removed

no point in having a classified section if its not used, would you post about catapults in the lurcher section :hmm:

no i would post them in the catty section Dooohhh :laugh:

The exit door is still available for anyone that needs it :thumbs:

This section was going fine until recently. Hopefully it will go back to that. In the meantime, a few people have been given warnings for their behaviour, and one member who was already banned has been removed.

If people go back to posting about the subject and not their egos, and treat other members with a bit more respect, I'm sure things will settle down again.

so where would you advertise something you were selling........................................................i rest my case :laugh:

so where would you advertise something you were selling........................................................i rest my case :laugh:

in a section were you would talk about them same as a dog in the dog section or a bird in the bird section .............i rest my case :laugh:

in a section were you would talk about them same as a dog in the dog section or a bird in the bird section .............i rest my case :laugh:

clue....................classifieds = selling........................working dog discussion = working dog discussion not exchange and bloody mart :laugh:

rat who,s your grass then,someones running back to you moaning as your never in the catty section

As I've already made clear (several times) I often visit this section and nobody has come running to me.

I think a few folks need to grow up a little bit and stop stirring trouble.

you posted a thread that was meant to cause trouble,ie the headline 50 yard head shot to get peoples attention :yes: so what did you expect then you delete the thread in the middle of the night :laugh: plus when i killed something that i shouldnt have you said it was brought to your attention and banned me :hmm: and another member has bought a catty of ych bang how the fook is going to get the money to him now