whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've eaten the whole range of garden birds, pre ban! I've eaten all the common water fowl, fox, garden snails, chicken foot, pigs trotters, pigs heads, elvers, tripe, lots of offel, tree rats, brussel sprouts, fish eyes and cheeks, jellyed eels, any thing cold or out of a tin, reed hearts, tortoise, turtles, turtles eggs again pre ban, various fresh water fish and rabbit featous. There is probably more foreign stuff but don't really know the names. :icon_eek:

PUSSY :D
:tongue2: actually royal jelly out of my beehive,s

one of my grandads was a bee keeper and he swore by this stuff.... "Good for what ails ya!" he would say... :blink:

my dad is also a bee keeper but i dont think he does anything with the royal jelly.. i'll have to ask him.

as for McDonald's.... Apparently a few years ago there were a lot of rumors about the meat.. some said it was horse, or kangaroo, or worms.. just want to say that the worms thing is TRUE. an old man i know used to deliver tons of boxes full of red worms to several McDonalds up and down the east coast when he was younger. i'm happy to say that i've never liked their food anyway and never have eaten there- the rumor about horse meat put me off when i was a kid... typical girly girl that loved ponies and Black Beauty etc.. why would i eat them!? - my two sisters on the other hand.. they would eat dirt just to get a happy meal :tongue2:

strangest things i've eaten cant compare to the list here... but so far i've eaten rattle snake, alligator, and some squid looking thing at a chinese place.

things i WONT ever, not for a million dollars, eat are those little round sweet peas (look like bunny poop and taste horrible) sweet potatoes, cooked carrots, mixed veggies, and any kind of soup with corn floating around in it..... veggies should NOT be sweet.. and the corn is just a texture thing.. hate the way it feels in my mouth... :sick:

hi phil hope your take away was not from the chinese in The Avenue ! if it was I bet you;ll have the two bob bits(sh*ts) in the morning "who knows what i just had" cat is my guess don;t see many in your neck of the woods/mice droppings in the rice extra? The wierdest thing i have eaten is horse in Belguim not very impressed!

my oldest son has eaten some strange things... but since he is too young to type...

Puppy formula.. then begged for more - he stole the bottle while i was preparing to feed two orphaned pups..

dog chow - just couldnt wait for dinner.... or was telling me it was better than my cooking??

leaves.. or blades of grass

tried to chew on some cigarette butts once.. also chewed up a pack of his dad's cigarettes..

and probably some other odd things i havent discovered yet.