whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen a program some years back about a large lady (blonde) doing very strange things.

SEE BENT DOWN WHILST BEING FILMED AND TOOK THE SHIT FROM A DOGS ARSE AND f****n ATE IT!!

How gross does it come and yes the film crew were sick watching.

Knifebar :sick:

Well I havent read all the post but this must be the worst. I can not tell all details as would prob's be kicked of for being too crude but here goes.

Now use your imagination and I am sure you will fill in anything I have to miss out.

There were about 60 young british squadies in a bar in denmark many years ago & 55 young men went through 1 "yes 1" prostitute at £10 each, now for a bet the last man when finished went down somewhere very sticky and goooowie & ate a lot of his and 54 other sqaudies "well you can guess".

Still I got £150 of the prossy for setting the bet up and being the last man. :sick:

Rich. :toast:

Edited by peashooter
  • 2 weeks later...

once had a fry up with a nest full of starlings eggs which I removed from my gable end.......................wetnt bad really :blink:

another time I ate some mushrooms for the local park............

and got put in Ward 18 @ scunny general, a day later because I'd become a dribbling and twitching space cowboy :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

• 3 months later...