whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleedin funny topic, I read 1 post where someone ate Kangaroo in a Mongolian restaurant! :hmm::hmm: Am I missing something here?

Yes funnily enough Mongolian restuarants don't serve Mongolian food.

Their actually called Mongolian Bbqs, the basic idea was when Gengis's men were conquoring central asia and eastern europe they just collected any food they could find, proped a metal shield over a fire and just cooked all the stuff together.

So a mongolian bbq just has all types of meat, veg and sauces, you pick what you want hand it to the chef. He stir fries it and hands it back to you.

Wallah! Poxy stir fry!

I can remember my gran eating rabbits heads cracking em for their brains and an old boy i know used to cook the feotus of rabbits and hares fried in the chip pan just like scampi.

Theres nothing id turn my nose up at first time im game for anything ive been called an animal by all my mates one of my favourites is young fish out the river raw dont eat the guts though in case of liver fluke.

when we were kids wed cook anything songbirds the lot all on an open fire.

your mates are correct mate you are an animal i mean come on raw fish ffs :sick: :no:

how do you get your women with a club and drag them home :boxing:

This isn't what I've eaten but I remember my Nan telling me this story...

Back in those days when she was a kid, sweets and the such were a very rare treat. She was walking on the farm, and to her delight spotted a humbug on the floor... She eagerly picked it up and popped it in her mouth thinking no one else was going to get a look in on that one..... when to her horror, she realised it was some semi dry goose shit :icon_eek:

lol, aparently it was black and white just like those big old mints.... bet it didn't taste as good though.....