whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Once had a burger type thing from Mc Donalds :sick: :sick:

How very dare you.........I've tried Kangaroo, Ostrich, snails but nothing too weird. H&J, I also tried Kangaroo in Sydney Austraila, is that near Australier? :doh::D

lol, Yes it was sydney, in the rotating restaurant thing.

Is that the one on the needle skyscraper type thing? Mine was Kangaroo steak with sweet potato and a chilli sauce opposite Sydney aquarium mmmmmmmm...

Yep thats the one. Fookin expensive too :laugh:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old mum used to favour the rabbits head when she was a girl. Exactly the same; Crack the baked skull with a spoon and scoop out the brains. I'm sure I must have once asked her about the eyeballs, but I guess it was just so horrible my mind's closed down and now refuses to let me remember! :sick:

Fried foetus? Well, there's one for Nigella to try out, eh?

Maybe she kept the eyeballs Ditch so they could see her through the week :D

I've eaten roasted beetles in Cambodia, chickens feet in china town London and sea slug in Malaysia.

what did swan taste like i thought they belonged to the king?

I ate one of those once too - I found it on my trap rounds after it had hit a powerline and I thought, well, it's just a big white goose isn't it ??? . . . . :sick: :sick: It was bloody horrible.

I have had squirrel, coot, eels, pike, hedgepig, and a few exotics like alligator, ostrich, boar etc in my time too.

OTC

i must say i've never tried rat for the obvious reasons,but i remember an incident in my early years of catching rats on the local quarry,i was hunting with an old friend with his whippet and me with a cxg 1st x,he said to me if your dog can catch any rat on this tip i will eat it(he had no idea my lurcher was a first rate rat catcher),so i set about hunting amongst the piles of refuse and bricks,at the same time time i told Billy to get his fire going for he was surely about to eat something,he obviously thought my dog was a bit on the heavy side to catch something as fast as a rat,anyway to cut a long story really short my cxg

did indeed catch a rat,but i must admit when i presented this catch to Billy for his dinner,he declined very gracefully and i must say i don't blame him,this rat was the most hideously vile example of a rat in the late stages of decomposition even though it was alive,and while i would try most things this i wouldn't look at,and i've eaten things that would turn most people's stomachs,nice one Billy,you've got sense,

i suppose if i was in a different scenario and i was in a life or death situation like starvation in a war or

something similar i WOULD definitely eat RAT,as long as we have a choice we caerfully choose what we know we can eat!

Higgins.