whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Once had a burger type thing from Mc Donalds :sick: :sick:

How very dare you.........I've tried Kangaroo, Ostrich, snails but nothing too weird. H&J, I also tried Kangaroo in Sydney Austraila, is that near Australier? :doh::D

lol, Yes it was sydney, in the rotating restaurant thing.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very dare you.........I've tried Kangaroo, Ostrich, snails but nothing too weird. H&J, I also tried Kangaroo in Sydney Austraila, is that near Australier? :doh::D

garlic bread

lol, Yes it was sydney, in the rotating restaurant thing.

Is that the one on the needle skyscraper type thing? Mine was Kangaroo steak with sweet potato and a chilli sauce opposite Sydney aquarium mmmmmmmm...

Guest alastair

chickens feet,goose tongues and intestines,pangalin,snakes,goat hot pot,dog,bullocks penis,pigs blood with noodles in soup,carp,shark fin soup, all in hong kong whilst working for ten years and all yummy, in u.k ive had fox not great,and i tried chicken brains which was not really that tasty. also had the normal ones like croc,ostrich,frog,snails,perch,eel, love eating different foods

garlic bread

garlic bread ?? garlic fookin bread ???

ye dirty bastad

I can remember my gran eating rabbits heads cracking em for their brains and an old boy i know used to cook the feotus of rabbits and hares fried in the chip pan just like scampi.

Theres nothing id turn my nose up at first time im game for anything ive been called an animal by all my mates one of my favourites is young fish out the river raw dont eat the guts though in case of liver fluke.

when we were kids wed cook anything songbirds the lot all on an open fire.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

My old mum used to favour the rabbits head when she was a girl. Exactly the same; Crack the baked skull with a spoon and scoop out the brains. I'm sure I must have once asked her about the eyeballs, but I guess it was just so horrible my mind's closed down and now refuses to let me remember! :sick:

Fried foetus? Well, there's one for Nigella to try out, eh?

Guest little_lloyd
what did swan taste like i thought they belonged to the king?

Queen matey :yes::yes:

Thats something thats bugged me for years Swans If the queen did not own them i would quite happily eat one of those buggers :laugh: