Ayup lads thought i would just share this as i havent posted much recently.

Been thinking about my guns all day at work and now we have a bit of half decent weather needed to cure the itch and get down the farm!

So i changed the stocks around on my new style hw77 and the hw97k. Reason being, i wanted to see how my self tuned hw97 would feel in a proper left handed (well ambi actually) stock. The cheekpiece on the 97 is left hand friendly but not a proper cheekpiece so i thought i would swap them and take the 97 out in the 77 stock to see how i got on. Whilst i was at it i took the scope off the 98 and put it on the 97, a hawke sidewinder with the sr pro ret. Nice scope and put the mamba lite back on the 98.

Your all probably confused now lol.

Heres the 77k in the 97 stock

20140514_191159_zps4c1mreir.jpg

and heres the 97 in the 77 stock!

20140514_192034_zpsmlu1lasn.jpg

took the 97 down the farm and got zeroed in with the jsb exacts and well see for yourself. Me and BIGMAC highly rate these pellets and heres why..

First shot as a POA marker shot then 3 shot group (4 total) in a very nice little group at 28 yards! ;)

20140514_202816_zpsfsqvigjy.jpg

then calibrated at 34 yards half mildot on 10x and 1.25 at 40 yards. Watching the pellet fly to the targets really shows how smooth this home tuned 97 .22 is . I love it just over 11 ftlb .. perfect set up for me. ;)

Anyway rambled on far too long. For those of you still reading - happy shooting guys. Peace. 1 shot SKoT

20140514_203207_zpsnmmmyvmb.jpg

My beautiful little farm wood permission. Love it there

20140514_203229_zpsf2jgsudz.jpg

• Like 5

Skot here is some thing to think about ,add the cost of all the rifles you have had past and present with all the gear scopes and so on then take away the money off the ones you have sold and used to buy the next one ie, say the new rifle cost 500 but you sold the old one for 400 so you had to take 100 out of your pocket and see how much you have spent on this hobby that we all love so much me and vislauk went to the range one day and on the way we totaled up all the gear plus the rifles in the boot of the car we were shocked when we got the total five rifles and the gear came to about £3500 O by the way make shour your sitting down but in saying that them SMK 97,s are just a couple of quid so just for get the sitting down part :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: i bet this will start every one thinking atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: