Got My First Shot Of A Pigeon

People will start to think that you've made the whole thing up to prove your argument if you don't get some info up soon.

I am 60 years old this year, if you think I give a flying fig what nom de plumes off an internet forum think of me, then you are barking up the wrong tree Mr.

TC

So you've been offering advice and critique for all this time on this section and you don't even own a catapult.

Criminal.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your gonna but in with your 2pence worth.... Get it right FFS.   Council estate lamp posts.....   lol.   Let's see your videos?

Most are Y shaped, I believe what you have is in fact a hair dryer...........

So what if he used a stone? Is it really the straw that breaks the camels back? Are they gonna ban shooting/ferreting/trapping/running dogs just because someone used an incorrect piece of equipment? C

It is a piece of wood, shaped like a U with a handle at the bottom of the U and at the top of the U there are two bands tied to the top of the forks one band on each fork. Oh and at the other end of the bands there is a leather pouch made out of an old pair of the wife's boots.

I believe the elastics are called TBG.

Happy now?

TC

Edited by tiercel

It is a piece of wood, shaped like a U with a handle at the bottom of the U and at the top of the U there are two bands tied to the top of the forks one band on each fork. Oh and at the other end of the bands there is a leather pouch made out of an old pair of the wife's boots.

I believe the elastics are called TBG.

Happy now?

TC

Oooooohhhhhh you great big fibber you!!!

Nope it is defiantly U shaped It might as well be a hair dryer for all I can hit with it.

TC

Can't we all just get along and give each other advise on we all know ??? Were all ment to be grown up and your acting like my 7 year old daughter cone on fellas this is ment for people who want advise etc not feking Jeremy Kyle

Edited by ruggers13
  • Like 2

Nope it is defiantly U shaped It might as well be a hair dryer for all I can hit with it.

TC

Try throwing it.......... :thumbs:

:laugh:

• Like 1

So, my previous comment stands, the people bitching on here don't even shoot a catapult!!

(I'm sorry Teircel, but we can't accept your fantasy catapult)

Well sorry, that you feel that way, but what you think is of no consequence to me.

TC

So, my previous comment stands, the people bitching on here don't even shoot a catapult!!

Well sorry, that you feel that way, but what you think is of no consequence to me.

TC

It clearly is cause you keep replying/biting :laugh:

TC

It clearly is cause you keep replying/biting :laugh:

But who is winding whom?

TC

• Like 1