Got My First Shot Of A Pigeon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your gonna but in with your 2pence worth.... Get it right FFS.   Council estate lamp posts.....   lol.   Let's see your videos?

Most are Y shaped, I believe what you have is in fact a hair dryer...........

So what if he used a stone? Is it really the straw that breaks the camels back? Are they gonna ban shooting/ferreting/trapping/running dogs just because someone used an incorrect piece of equipment? C

It's nom de plume.

What catty have you got?

:laugh: Is that the best you can do? Pick up on a typo? :laugh:

As to the catapult it's one I made myself out of oak, nothing special.

TC

when theres lads out there putting vids up shooting pigeons of council estate lamp posts it dont say a lot for anything going well in a catapult section does it,i wouldnt expect anything less

It's nom de plume.

What catty have you got?

:laugh: Is that the best you can do? Pick up on a typo? :laugh:

As to the catapult it's one I made myself out of oak, nothing special.

TC

I was just trying to help. French is the second language in my house. It was misspelt and there were unnecessary hyphens in it. Don't be so defensive, you weren't to know.

Now your catty, all self made naturals are special.!

What bands and ammo are you using? How are your bands attached? I like Oak, I've made some oak forks myself.

IMG_2750-1.jpg

Here's one of mine before the forks are wrapped. Let's see a photo of yours.

• Like 1

Trust it to be me to cause dramas lol

i made mine too got two with double tbg but didn't keep them natural i dyed them like a twat next one i make I'm keeping it natural, after a few tweaks it was finished i was well proud didn't think that i would have been able to do one

Edited by ruggers13
I was just trying to help. French is the second language in my house. It was misspelt and there were unnecessary hyphens in it. Don't be so defensive, you weren't to know.

Please don't patronise me, it was a typo, the same as your "ahooter" was a typo.

TC

Please don't patronise me, it was a typo, the same as your "ahooter" was a typo.

TC

The hyphens weren't a typo though. If you're going to use another language, have the respect to use it properly.

People will start to think that you've made the whole thing up to prove your argument if you don't get some info up soon.

I am 60 years old this year, if you think I give a flying fig what nom de plumes off an internet forum think of me, then you are barking up the wrong tree Mr.

TC

• Like 1

Now.............

Let's see a photo of your catty and give us some details about your bands, attachment method and ammo.

NO.

TC

Lol!!! Much as we expected!!

How about the details then? No photo