Got My First Shot Of A Pigeon

So, my previous comment stands, the people bitching on here don't even shoot a catapult!!

(I'm sorry Teircel, but we can't accept your fantasy catapult)

Well sorry, that you feel that way, but what you think is of no consequence to me.

TC

It's not just me and it's not just this particular incident. You have no credibility. You invent stories to try to bolster your weak arguments.

Remember last week when you claimed to be flying the worlds heaviest Harris Hawk? Lol!! That was a funny one!!

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your gonna but in with your 2pence worth.... Get it right FFS.   Council estate lamp posts.....   lol.   Let's see your videos?

Most are Y shaped, I believe what you have is in fact a hair dryer...........

So what if he used a stone? Is it really the straw that breaks the camels back? Are they gonna ban shooting/ferreting/trapping/running dogs just because someone used an incorrect piece of equipment? C

So, my previous comment stands, the people bitching on here don't even shoot a catapult!!

Well sorry, that you feel that way, but what you think is of no consequence to me.

TC

It clearly is cause you keep replying/biting :laugh:

But who is winding whom?

TC

:laugh:

and whom actually does own a catapult?

Answers on a post card.....

TC

It clearly is cause you keep replying/biting :laugh:

But who is winding whom?

TC

You're not winding me up! Lol!!

If this is an attempt to wind people up, it's backfired terribly! You've just made people think that you're a liar.

TC

It's not just me and it's not just this particular incident. You have no credibility. You invent stories to try to bolster your weak arguments.

Remember last week when you claimed to be flying the worlds heaviest Harris Hawk? Lol!! That was a funny one!!

I have to give you that one. I had had a few and could not remember what weight she flew at so just plucked a number out of the air. Once I had pressed send I realised what I had done, but it was too late then.

TC

• Like 1

TC

5lb Harris taking muntjac was it?

• Like 1

when theres lads out there putting vids up shooting pigeons of council estate lamp posts it dont say a lot for anything going well in a catapult section does it,i wouldnt expect anything less

If your gonna but in with your 2pence worth.... Get it right FFS.

Council estate lamp posts.....

lol.

Let's see your videos?

• Like 3