Sign in to follow this  
ruggers13

Got My First Shot Of A Pigeon

Took a shot at a pigeon last night i used a marble looking stone nice and round and abit of weight to it i spotted the pigeon sat up in a tree thought yeah I'm having this one aimed my shot took it,hit it feathers went flying dropped to the floor went over for it as i got closer it feking flew off wtf so went on my way 10/15 minutes later seen another same sort of stone same thing happened dropped it then flew off I'm gutted ill get it one day

Took a shot at a pigeon last night i used a marble looking stone nice and round and abit of weight to it i spotted the pigeon sat up in a tree thought yeah I'm having this one aimed my shot took it,hit it feathers went flying dropped to the floor went over for it as i got closer it feking flew off wtf so went on my way 10/15 minutes later seen another same sort of stone same thing happened dropped it then flew off I'm gutted ill get it one day

If I was you I would leave shooting at live targets till your accuracy improves.

TC

Just keep at it mate!! I would say use heavier ammo like lead tho, if not lead then steel!

Unlucky , I hit one just then on a walk I went the other side so I could get a shot at the from of

It them it turned round . Hit the tail of it massive crack

totally illegal by the sounds of it,

Did it get away then lol

Yup shame , , would have stood no chance if

It didn't turn round

• Like 1

All birds are protected, but, under the general licence some birds can be shot, if they are causing a health hazard or damage to crops. There are exceptions as with game birds and wildfowl in season.

TC

what isn't illegal these days ill have to try and stay with in the laws

Not at all illegal.

• Like 1

Not at all illegal.
cheers Charlie caller didn't know what to go by