smk air rifles

T78

are they any good? namely the xs19 and xs20 supergrades? been toying with the idea of getting one.... cheap,full power and not bad looks.apperently the xs20 is a copy of the hw95 or 90? ive heard both bad and good things bout the build quality and consistancy though :hmm: anyone have any first hand experience of them?

yeah,i had a b2 too! good powerful gun but fecking ugly!lol these newer ones look in a different class...

my son has a 'b2 .177' , i have a 'underlever .22' deluxe and my brother has an 'xs19 .22', id say they are all good starter rifles with the xs having a reasonable silencer it makes a good buget buy. it is fairly acurate up to 30-35 yards, the 177 is probebly more acurate still overall 7/10 for smk the only thing i dont like is the recoil is very harsh on some models

lee =@

edited as one model in paticualer has a title which conflicts with text talk rule, my apologies to the mods.

Edited by ldh

Absolute s***e,crap build quality,crap seals,lubed with used engine oil,crap accuracy,recoil on a par with a feckin Howitzer,etc etc.If you want a cheap gun to get started,buy a decent second hand gun.A mate of mine who tinkers with guns,spent 6 months trying to get one of these to a useable standard,it never happened.

its not to get started,ive shot air rifles for the best part of 15 yrs and own several. just thought they looked ok and would be a good hunting gun to not have to worry bout knocking it about when lamping etc.

its not to get started,ive shot air rifles for the best part of 15 yrs and own several. just thought they looked ok and would be a good hunting gun to not have to worry bout knocking it about when lamping etc.

Honestly mate,i've been shooting on and off for 30 years,these are good for nothing,i wouldn't even use one for plinking. :thumbs:

my dad had a smk and i dont no the model of it but it was horrible for recoil it was to strong and every time you pull the trigger you wobble and then you miss and scare every thing away i would just save your money a bit more and get a bsa metor they are a good gun around full power i kill rabbits and birds all day long with mine its a great gun and they are only cheap. the skm scopes are good thats what i use you can not go rong the but always get 4x32 and ever there what i use i can not folt them.

spen