dan john

Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

Thesedays I am leaning towards larger dogs, they suit me well on this steep tree covered mountain as they cover the rough land better/faster. Also they will chip in while doing vermin with the terriers, and hunting boar abroad. Im sure when Im over the pond they will also enjoy the odd coon.

I like a fast-hunting dog, medium range going out to 3 or 4 km... I have 2 silent and 2 open up, but I run them with tracking gear so not too bothered about voice while hunting. (one of the silent dogs will hold a boar silently, the other will scream on sighting the quarry and will bay up)

Anyone else running larger breeds or crosses?

DnN

Guest foxpack

There all content mate.all could easily jump wall.but never do.

Fp never lost my dog But he likes a little wonder lol. Thinks the grass is greener on the otherside maybe lol.

Edited by Bazil brush

Aye he is a lurcher, but his main job for the latter half of his career was driving cover and marking holes

DSC00044-1.jpg

010-4.jpg

298.jpg

096cb8b5-40a8-4f83-b91f-2fcffd9df875_zps

301-1.jpg

• Like 14

DnN how are the dogs bred in the 2nd 3rd pics down under the lurcher cheers.....

They have cocker, patt/ russell in them.

• Like 1

DnN how are the dogs bred in the 2nd 3rd pics down under the lurcher cheers.....

They have cocker, patt/ russell in them.

I do miss those little black hounds. Imagine the craic we could of had with them in Hungary...

• Like 1