Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why the question mark??? You obviously know what cross it is:rofl: give yaself a pat on back for pretending to guess right tho:laugh:

I don’t actualy as it might not be hence why question mark I’m sure he knows plenty of guys with hound to get a pup from so it migh not be  ..however if it’s not I’ll be so upset so could you please give me a pat dotty 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Sorry I only pat me dogs for doing well an me missus when her head in me lap? you wanna our yer head in me lap for pat ????

I’ve seen you,you couldn’t pay me put my head in your lap ??

What a pretend pic like ye pretended ye didn’t know pups cross???

Hahaha . Where have you got that I pretended I don’t know what breed the pup is ? I put welshound x beagle ? As if it is then I no the  parents it’s off if it is then I don’t ...

and as far the pic it was the  one you sent gaz  when you were begging him come up for a day out with you 

B82EE364-0FBF-49D4-BDA7-4ACD4E5A4667.jpeg

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I genuinely don’t know whether be flattered or worried that you would even look at pics of me,  :rofl:iv never put any online so you must have trawled to find them, or be passing them about your friends for your wank bank:bad: or your pretending ?

Yea defo saved it for me wank bank ..

cant resist a man in flip flops 

Deffo pretending ? I’d never lower meself to wear Arab attire on me feet I’m a crocs kinda guy:rofl:

Arhhh man are you saying that that pic not really you ? I’m proper f***ing gutted .i been ripping the head off it over that pic thinking it was the hunting life legended dotty doo

Now you know what iv got I’ll stick a pic upnan ye can pretend to guess what breed it is:rofl: 

Mate if that’s what floats your boat then fill your boots lol 

f***ing hell don you must be proper bored tonight if only excitement you got is making out I tried guessing a pups breeding lol ...get off the buck fast lol 

Hahahaha what a plank you are .. how do you no I no what dog it is, AT and I have a mutual friend he bred some welshound beagle pups but I don’t know who he’d gifted them to as not spoke to him for acouple of weekso I wasn’t sure if it was out of that litter ...it might not be ..and if it isn’t then obviously I didn’t no what dog it was lol 

• 2 weeks later...