Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Nice looking pack you have there mate. Like the look of the lurcher at the front

Cheers buddy ?. He's just a young gun he's 9 month old. Lookin forward to entering him come September see what he's got.

Hope he comes good for you. I didn't get into the game until last year and got myself a dog who was about 16 months. Not done too much but new the basics. As I'm new to it I was out night after night with a few daytime mooches aswel and I was well happy at the end of the season with lots achieved. Can't wait for season to start again. Still go out for walks everyday but just not the same. Good luck

Got a dog that was a little older if I'm honest because as I say I was just starting out and at the time I was starting i new it was going to be a lot of just me and the dog out so something that already knew a bit would also help me learn. I got the dog off someone on here who was getting out the game and to be fair everything he told me about the dog was true. He just needed bringing on, still a lot to learn but he deffinatley not shy and made it a great first season. As you say it's deffo addictive. I was out night after night first thing on my mind as I woke up ?. Ive actually got myself a partner now for a night in the week or two and maybe a daytime mooch. Started with him last couple of months before we finished and he's showed me the ropes so I feel comfortable I'm doing the right thing out there now