grab a had full of chicken skin, plenty of fat in it.

your missing the fact that dogs need more than just beef in their diet. stop just looking at bits of my posts and read the lot. then reply.

beef has no calcium in it, it has nothing to exercise the jaws thoroughly, nothing to clean the teeth.

That's not what you originally said though is it ... Go back and look at your first statements fella and stop backtracking ......

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not trying to make a dick out of you .... Your doing a perfectly good job of that on your own ..... Now again back up your theory with evidence ..... My dogs get fed around 90% beef and work seve

You'll be in trouble if Social Serivces catch you feeding your kids butchers waste ...

No 90% of the meat I feed is beef ... I also feed them hare rabbit venison chicken lamb ... Whatever I get ... But my butcher generally gives me beef off cuts ... Chicken doesn't have the fats that be

Posted Images

Got a bitch here whose staple is beef. Loves it. Good healthy shite . Id say her diet consists 70% beef. Rest bone and veg and pasta. Although i do add wholemeal bread in small quantities aswell as sardines in tomato juice. The bone is usually lamb ribs. I reckon she's still thrive on exclusivley 100% beef though.

your missing the fact that dogs need more than just beef in their diet. stop just looking at bits of my posts and read the lot. then reply.

beef has no calcium in it, it has nothing to exercise the jaws thoroughly, nothing to clean the teeth.

Your original post was "Beef alone will be too rich. Chicken is better".

Implying 2 things...

Chicken alone is a good diet - it isn't.

Chicken is better than beef - it isn't.

You said it fella not me. I aren't "looking at bits of your posts".

Variety is key. Chicken, beef, lamb, venison, rabbit, pheasant, pigeon, offal, fat, tripe, veggies, brown bread, brown rice or pasta, fish, eggs.

Mine are just tucking into theirs now...

D03AE58E-D600-4E63-A7CF-75CE6099E623_zps

83E99CC7-081F-4357-9A28-8E0BD13C1519_zps

• Like 1

i also corrected what i had written in my second or third post, chicken CARCASS is better was what i said.

and chicken carcass ie bones, trimmings and skin. is better than just beef ie just cow flesh, no bones.

read what i have written. all of it, not just the bits you want to read.

Face it fella you are wrong and you can do as much backtracking as you like ... Just be man enough to admit that your talking about a subject you know very little about ........

• Like 1

Face it fella you are wrong and you can do as much backtracking as you like ... Just be man enough to admit that your talking about a subject you know very little about ........

don't talk down to me you prick. i feed my dogs on a balanced diet of chicken carcass, mince (beef, lamb and turkey), veg, pasta, wholemeal bread, tripe when i get it, and bones ( usually pig and lamb ribs, lamb neck, deer legs and ribs rarely). you say you feed your dogs on 90% beef, other 10% game. by what has be written i think i know enough.

i admit i should have put, chicken carcass is better than beef alone in my first post, but stand by the rest.

especially the part where i called you a prick.

Is butchers chuck outs good to feed your dogs been feeding my lurcher it for couple nights seems to have given him bad sh*ts all different cuts off beef lumps of fat is that any good for him advise wanted atb

Likely the sudden change of diet caused a bit of an upset. Butchers waste is usually good stuff when fed as part of a balanced diet but introduce it a little more slowly until they get used to it.

I

Implying 2 things...

Variety is key. Chicken, beef, lamb, venison, rabbit, pheasant, pigeon, offal, fat, tripe, veggies, brown bread, brown rice or pasta, fish, eggs.

gaz that foods looks top notch pal some right slabs of meat nice one:) :thumbs:

Implying 2 things...

That was a weekend special. Lol. They don't usually get chicken and tripe unless they've been worked hard. Took them 45 seconds to eat it instead of the usual 30. Greedy b*****ds :laugh:

• Like 1

Implying 2 things...

That was a weekend special. Lol. They don't usually get chicken and tripe unless they've been worked hard. Took them 45 seconds to eat it instead of the usual 30. Greedy b*****ds :laugh:

How much in weight do you give them each mate a day?

Implying 2 things...

How much in weight do you give them each mate a day?
I never weigh anything mate. Just go by eye and it varies depending what they've been doing.

The pup gets a chicken carcass or turkey neck every morning. The older bitch gets 2. This is the same all year round.

Then at night they get a pound of meat, a couple of handfuls of brown pasta or a couple of slices of brown bread and then veggies vary massively. In that pic it was fresh spinach and tomatoes which had gone a bit soft in the fridge. Some nights it's a banana and grated carrot, some nights half a tin of tomatoes, some nights frozen broccoli.

When I'm lamping my bitch in winter it can be over double that. 1lb of meat (chicken, lamb, beef, horse), plus 1lb of tripe, plus some butchers scraps for fat or a few cubes of lard, with 4 slices of brown bread and a full tin of tomatoes.

I think she looks alright for it...

ED42B39F-1BF3-445A-B959-405B89E30A1D_zps

• Like 2