• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not trying to make a dick out of you .... Your doing a perfectly good job of that on your own ..... Now again back up your theory with evidence ..... My dogs get fed around 90% beef and work seve

You'll be in trouble if Social Serivces catch you feeding your kids butchers waste ...

No 90% of the meat I feed is beef ... I also feed them hare rabbit venison chicken lamb ... Whatever I get ... But my butcher generally gives me beef off cuts ... Chicken doesn't have the fats that be

Posted Images

i feed all-sorts, of meat and bone, anything i can get including. beef.lamb.chicken.venison,hares.rabbits.ducks.geese even pigeons along with tripe,pasta and tinned tomatoes, variety bucket :laugh:

I feed Raw Beef, a good handful of a decent 20% complete, and some Veg and fruit, and a teaspoon of Keepers mix.

That Beef im feeding, some of the countries top greyhounds are being fed it also.

Are you feeding beef and nothing except beef? No your not. What part of beef and beef alone, are you lads not getting?

You feed a good BALANCED diet

my dogs have lived on butchers waste since being pups. waste being beef to lumps of cheese from the deli section and also including a small amount of pork. along with any game and odd bits the kids sneak to them. ive never had any problems feeding this along with mixed raw veg

• Like 2

Richness doesn't have to mean to much of any mineral or vits.

It is a heavy and dense meat. It doesn't have anything more than chicken, but lacks what a whole chicken carcass has.

The additional word carcass to my post changes the statement completely.

Richness doesn't have to mean to much of any mineral or vits.

It is a heavy and dense meat. It doesn't have anything more than chicken, but lacks what a whole chicken carcass has.

The additional word carcass to my post changes the statement completely.

chicken lacks what beef has b vitamins.if I was working a dog very hard I would rather feed beef or any red meat over chicken.a dog being worked hard over a long period can end up anomic if fed chicken.

Anemia is lack of iron not vit b. Blood within the marrow of chicken bones has blood in it, contains iron.

Dogs need balanced diet. Even a butcher will give his dog more than beef.

I also agree that most dry kibble is rubbish. Filled with carbs and very little flesh proteins

So its 90% pure beef?

10% isn't very much left for veg and bones that are recommended in a balanced raw diet.

No 90% of the meat I feed is beef ... I also feed them hare rabbit venison chicken lamb ... Whatever I get ... But my butcher generally gives me beef off cuts ... Chicken doesn't have the fats that beef has and as dogs derive their energy from fats then a dog that's worked hard will do better on beef than it will on chicken ... There is no such thing as flesh that is to rich for a dog FACT ..........

• Like 4

I agree with socks here. No such thing as "too rich" if fed properly.

Lads say horse meat is too rich and gives their dogs the shits. Mine will both eat 2lb of horse meat with a pint of brown pasta and half a tin of tomatoes and their shit is the same as always.

• Like 1

grab a had full of chicken skin, plenty of fat in it.

your missing the fact that dogs need more than just beef in their diet. stop just looking at bits of my posts and read the lot. then reply.

beef has no calcium in it, it has nothing to exercise the jaws thoroughly, nothing to clean the teeth.

Edited by irishnut