I have yet to taste sika & munty. What do you think us the best yes of course i know it depends on the age & condition of the deer.

the best i had was shoulder of CWD closely followed by diced roe fillet in slow cooker. ..

On the other hand i once cooked roe fallow and CWD in the same pot and could barely tell the difference.

A fallow yearling or pricket wants some beating ...sirloin thinly sliced longways , dipped in a marinade of olive oil , teriyaki , garlic black pepper on a hot bbq turned straight away then into a warm pitta with some fresh salad ...roll on summer !!

Munty then roe,,,,,and rabbit hunter ,,,,what the feck are you doing slow cooking a fillet ,,,,,,get every bit of sinew off ,,all that silver stuff,,, then get a red hot pan with olive oil,,,2 mins either side,,,,rest 5 mins,,,, job done

• Like 2

Munty then roe,,,,,and rabbit hunter ,,,,what the feck are you doing slow cooking a fillet ,,,,,,get every bit of sinew off ,,all that silver stuff,,, then get a red hot pan with olive oil,,,2 mins either side,,,,rest 5 mins,,,, job done

try it tomo... fooking handsome it is.